Sign in to follow this  
Highlinev8

How much are you paying for HPI checks ?

As per the title.

Business is slower than usual so I am looking at reducing some bills. Have been on a rolling contract with HPI for about the last ten years which is usually £500 a month. Don't mind that so much when I'm busy but last month I only checked 30 cars and its still £500. 

I'm going to ring them today and see if I can get a better deal but just wanted to ask if anyone has a better package before I speak to them.

I only do basic finance/theft checks and I wont use anyone apart from HPI so tradecheck and carcheck etc are no use to me even if they are much cheaper 

Thanks 

From what I have heard loads of people went over to motorcheck and ditched hpi for the same reasons you are sadly most of them struggled to get out of the year rolling contract, so by all accounts it isn’t easy to get out of there clutches and there crazy prices. 

HPI are rip off merchants now.However if the original contract was set up over 10 years ago it might have been with the old UK company so you might be able to escape without paying an exit fee.If you haven’t got your original contract ,I would ask them for a copy but expect to get the run around !