Sign in to follow this  
trade vet

Cazoo doing well ?

1 hour ago, petrol head said:

Good point Mate. 

I think with both Cazoo and Cinch, the latter to a lesser degree it’s about the sizzle and not the steak. 

It will baffles me that people were hooked winked into thinking Cazoo was worth 10 times the value of Jardine Motor Group, or Marshall’s for that matter. 

They did nothing an ordinary dealer could do 50 years ago, save for buying on line. The exchange program etc is law when it’s a distance sale. 

Now they have launched Cazoo wholesale and are established dealers going to deal with them? I think so as they still deal with BCA!

Didn’t know about Cazoo wholesale.It must have cost them a billion to find out that there is more money in charging auction buyers fees than retailing .

• Haha 1

Well I've looked at the holesale and have to ask in my best Alfie voice

What have they got then that manheim havent, and it seems they are younger than manheim:D

So whats it all about............ Enter cilla black and the dog.... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, petrol head said:

$0.99 as we speak. Isn’t that then delisted if they stay there at close?

Is it a blip? 

Sorry been away 

Cazoo down 24% today to 22 cents …….to quote Kenneth Wilsonholme  ‘they think it’s all over etc ‘ 

• Like 1

Don't slam the door on the way out

Ha, we are all still here working as usual, giving service and customer satisfaction to each and every customer the old fashioned tried tested and approved way................. 

• Haha 2

Why isn't Alex Chesterman being investigated for one of the largest frauds in Automotive history?

Getting large backers, huge hype without any substance and then taking 100 million at least and leaving it to crash and burn????

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 1:32 PM, chrishowie said:

Why isn't Alex Chesterman being investigated for one of the largest frauds in Automotive history?

Getting large backers, huge hype without any substance and then taking 100 million at least and leaving it to crash and burn????

He hasn’t broken any laws, theirs is a risk with any investment. Immoral for sure, but not illegal. It’s the .com bubble revisited.  

Brilliant !, “ They are transitioning to a pure play automotive market place and exiting fulfilment operations.How good is that for  ‘gobshite ‘,you couldn’t make it up.Their proposed platform will need to be free of charge to get the trade to support them.They would be better off getting into the Hand Car Wash ‘ industry ‘ ( Sustainable Net Zero Automotive H2O Cleansing )as most of us started out washing cars and then progressed from there.

Been out all day quafing ales in Durham and came home to read that the wicked witch is

DEAD

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D

Ten Cazoo sites for sale with estate agent CBRE this morning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's me said:

Cazoo now online to sell your car for you

:D:lol::lol::D:lol:

And the gullible yanks are still buying shares