BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Launched in 2016, the ATA is a collective of quality, certified and self-audited vehicle dealerships which abide by a set code of conduct to form a group of trusted dealerships that the public can review and rely on.

We make sure that only reputable dealerships are granted membership which allows us to build a collective organisation ready to challenge unethical market dominating forces charging extortionate listing and auction fees.

The industry needs to be fair, ethical and most importantly a safe marketplace and at ATA we believe a change is coming.

With your support as a quality dealership we will build buying power as a collective and become a force to be reckoned with.

ATA are also building stock & search functionality for our members which will be available as a dealer to public and dealer to dealer trade platform at a fraction of the cost of current online listing services.

Through building an organisation of trusted and quality dealerships we will have Strength in Unity!

For information on membership, please visit our website.

ATA_Flyer.png

Edited by James Baggott
Outbound links are not allowed on this forum
  • Like 1

On 7 June 2016 at 1:43 PM, AutoTradeAssociates said:

BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Launched in 2016, the ATA is a collective of quality, certified and self-audited vehicle dealerships which abide by a set code of conduct to form a group of trusted dealerships that the public can review and rely on.

We make sure that only reputable dealerships are granted membership which allows us to build a collective organisation ready to challenge unethical market dominating forces charging extortionate listing and auction fees.

The industry needs to be fair, ethical and most importantly a safe marketplace and at ATA we believe a change is coming.

With your support as a quality dealership we will build buying power as a collective and become a force to be reckoned with.

ATA are also building stock & search functionality for our members which will be available as a dealer to public and dealer to dealer trade platform at a fraction of the cost of current online listing services.

Through building an organisation of trusted and quality dealerships we will have Strength in Unity!

ATA_Web&Certifcate.png

Is it possible you can call me on 01467634000, thank you, Jim

Edited by James Baggott
Deleted outbound web link

I've spoken to the guys at ATA and we've had a chat about how to use this forum. As I've said many times before, blatant promotion is not allowed. Outbound links, contact details and sales pitches are not allowed here. If companies want to promote their services to dealers that's what Car Dealer Magazine, CarDealerMag.co.uk and the paid for options for advertising are for on this forum. Remember, Car Dealer Magazine is sent FREE to dealers and that's only thanks to the support from advertisers who make that happen.

I've left this thread in place as I am happy for the ATA guys to involve themselves here, however blatant self promotion by any company - other than dealers - is not allowed.

I've updated you all here for reasons of transparency. 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2016 at 2:14 PM, Beautiful South Martin said:

Does anyone know what the cost of membership is?

yes half of what you would normally pay

see simples

keep up:D

Hello all,

Firstly, thank you James for making it clear regarding posting on the cardealermagazine forums.

In response to the above, all information on membership is available once a dealership register’s thought the website (it is FOC to register).

Membership is currently based on an annual subscription of £300+VAT, our first 100 members will also earn launch member status.

James - if this post is deemed inappropriate please let us know and we will remove it, just wanted to clear the up the above confusion surrounding membership fee's. Based on the feedback we will have this visible publicly on the website shortly.

Thank you for your support.

ATA.