Sign in to follow this  
david gott

Car Dealer Pro Podcast - Jamie - Car Quay - A day in the life running a 150 car site

Big thank you to Jamie from Car Quay Derby for this weeks podcast, another really inspiring chat, he's been in the motor trade for over 20 years and owned a car supermarket up until 2017, unfortunately it went tits up and he started all over again, in his own words "with 10 snotters" and has now built the business up to 150 cars. We'll be talking about how he has built it back up, a day in the life of Jamie and loads of great trader talk.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/jamie-car-quay-derby-a-day-in-the-life-running-a-150-car-site/id1506252764?i=1000507182803

Thanks for uploading another podcast. I’ve always thought Jamie came across as a good guy. I just hope he gets to keep hold of some of the money this time ;)

4 hours ago, Bmx Bandits said:

Thanks for uploading another podcast. I’ve always thought Jamie came across as a good guy. I just hope he gets to keep hold of some of the money this time ;)

I take my hat off to him, the way he has come back is an inspiration, just goes to show in this trade even if it all goes tits up if you’ve got the right mindset you can come back stronger and better.