Sign in to follow this  
David Horgan

This one got me confused , re ; Delivery

Ok this lady rings me up . 

Hello i like the white i 10 auto you have for sale 

yes nice car that one  

Do you deliver cars , Were do you live , Portsmouth , OK to far for us 300 miles away sorry as we cant get back very easy , 

Now the stupid bit . 

THATS OK She says i can take you back , " WHAT " :o,

Now i couldn't make her see sense in the fact she was effectively fetching it if I agreed to that , but its not social distance rules I said :blink:, we left it as shes going to call a relative in Nottingham .:lol: see if he/she will collect it and shes going to fetch it from their place :o

Nottingham is 14 miles from us :lol: 

12 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Ok this lady rings me up . 

Hello i like the white i 10 auto you have for sale 

yes nice car that one  

Do you deliver cars , Were do you live , Portsmouth , OK to far for us 300 miles away sorry as we cant get back very easy , 

Now the stupid bit . 

THATS OK She says i can take you back , " WHAT " :o,

Now i couldn't make her see sense in the fact she was effectively fetching it if I agreed to that , but its not social distance rules I said :blink:, we left it as shes going to call a relative in Nottingham .:lol: see if he/she will collect it and shes going to fetch it from their place :o

Nottingham is 14 miles from us :lol: 

Actually I see the logic in her reasoning. Just as you can't get back very easily if you take the car to her, she presumably can't get to you very easily on public transport.

11 hours ago, Frank Cannon said:

:D

Wow, a slushbox i10, never had one yet, that should fly out the doorB)

They are not bad little motors actually. They use the 1.2 4-cyl engine and Hyundai A4FC0 4-speed box (which is basically a Mitsubishi). Picanto is the same.  A bit sluggish to overtake but I much prefer them to the 'automated manual' like Dualogic etc.