Kayah

Warranty

Hello everyone.

i am currently in thr process of comparing Warranty companies. Out of experience what warranty companies do you prefer? Also, what company is better and why: warranty wise or warranty assist?

I think warranty wise are twats IMO, we find the rac to be really good.

We use Autotrust ( car care plan )  and have done for 10 years......

They seem to be very fair in my opinion.

Edited by Holmfirth Cars

5 hours ago, Kayah said:

Hello everyone.

i am currently in thr process of comparing Warranty companies. Out of experience what warranty companies do you prefer? Also, what company is better and why: warranty wise or warranty assist?

There are plenty more to choose from Kayah. 

Who are you using at the moment? 

Interesting subject for us newbies. :D

Kayah - I hope you don’t mind but I have a related question that maybe the resident guru’s could help with. What is the rough cost for a three or six month uninsured warranty?(assuming obtaining FCA approval so that insured products can be offered maybe a challenge newbies don’t want to tackle in fir# year) I appreciate it will be different for different cars/risks so maybe thinking of something like a Citroen C1 and a mid-range 3 series as examples.

2 hours ago, Frank Cannon said:

There are plenty more to choose from Kayah. 

Who are you using at the moment? 

Im not currently using any, I’m in two minds of what partner to choose. I just want the best warranty that will do right by my customer.

29 minutes ago, Martin F said:

Interesting subject for us newbies. :D

Kayah - I hope you don’t mind but I have a related question that maybe the resident guru’s could help with. What is the rough cost for a three or six month uninsured warranty?(assuming obtaining FCA approval so that insured products can be offered maybe a challenge newbies don’t want to tackle in fir# year) I appreciate it will be different for different cars/risks so maybe thinking of something like a Citroen C1 and a mid-range 3 series as examples.

Hey, I’m a newbie too and I’ve been trading for a little over a year now. I’m also interested in finding an answer to what you have asked. I’m not well versed on FCA, I’d actually like to understand it more. I’m looking to start offering finance as well and I don’t know where to start.