Sign in to follow this  
LSP Vehicles

BCA Additional buyers

Hi guys, 

Hope everyone is well. I was just wondering, when you register on BCA and you can name additional buyers, does this mean you can both log on from the same account, so effectively bid in different auctions?

I did email BCA however,  haven't heard anything back.

Thanks

Can log onto the same account I believe but they have to be named on your trade insurance cert when you send proof of trading. Thats we was told a couple of years back anyway.

You can log in to bca multiple times with the one login so you and your staff can log on at the same time and bid on different sales without affecting each other.

Manheim will only allow one log in per account so if someone logged on you would be bounced out. 

• Like 1

I think we had a case in early on line buying days when both of us with different log ins spotted a cheap car going through ( the way you do) and one was the underbidder while the other bought it....Just another cock up out of the many etc.

2 hours ago, LSP Vehicles said:

Ah, ok so we could both log in under the same account with out interfering with each other. Great, thanks

Yes anyone can log in and use at the same time using your account name and password but if we ever go back to live physical auctions and you each want your own card you need to be all named in the same policy.

7 hours ago, trade vet said:

I think we had a case in early on line buying days when both of us with different log ins spotted a cheap car going through ( the way you do) and one was the underbidder while the other bought it....Just another cock up out of the many etc.

Hahaha classic!