Sign in to follow this  
Motorcare UK

Thought it was time to say hello !

Having read all of your posts over the last few months I thought it about time that I said hello. Having spent almost 20 years in sales for VW I finally took the plunge and went on my own last October. It wasn't planned as such. More a case of an opportunity coming up after one to many in the village pub. Two days later I handed my notice in and one month after that I was on my own.

The only thing that I miss about my time in a main dealer is having lots of different people around . I am based in-between Grantham and Newark in the East midlands so if any of you are passing this way and need a coffee break please call in.

Philip 

Congrats and welcome to the forum and the 'Real world' of self employed Philip :) , I spent nearly 15 Years Audi/vw/seat ..that was 18 years ago. .... ! I wish you all the very best in your new venture , hope it goes well for you. This forum is a great place to meet with fellow dealers , [Other forums are available :)] If you're ever in the Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire area - the kettle's always on too !  

Hi Philip i wish you a very successful business ,remember no questions are too daft to ask,its nice to have a forum of like minded people but on all different levels here