Nevillec

picking up a bit

We have had more  calls over the weekend  than in the last 7 days put together.   

Has anyone else noticed a slight increase in enquires  ?     (  genuine ones,  not the    "   take £2000  off for cash mate"   types )

Likewise, the last few days has generated a lot more leads across the business and we have taken deposits on two used over the weekend.  

The downside is the stupid offers are still coming, around 75% of the asking price seems the norm, one even had links to Bloomberg and other forums stating how far values could drop.

There are also a few offering knackered PX’s, one has even been open and said his X3 diesel won’t go more than 20mph so we need to collect it.  Apparently it’s a simple fix which begs the question why does he not get it done.

Will just be a case of sorting the buyers from the dreamers.

I would agree, lots of enquiries here in the last week as opposed to hardly any before that.

A lot more people back at work this week, roads are definitely a lot busier. 

6 hours ago, Contracts said:

There are also a few offering knackered PX’s

I suspect once you’ve given them the once over most p/xs are knackered.

6 hours ago, Nevillec said:

Has anyone else noticed a slight increase in enquires  ?

Yes but just about everyone wanted delivery last week (I don’t deliver my polished turds) but don’t seem to want to arrange it themselves. Tbh all but one of the ‘Delivery? Men’ were emailers which leads me to suspect they were messers.

1 hour ago, BHM said:

I suspect once you’ve given them the once over most p/xs are knackered.

Yes but just about everyone wanted delivery last week (I don’t deliver my polished turds) but don’t seem to want to arrange it themselves. Tbh all but one of the ‘Delivery? Men’ were emailers which leads me to suspect they were messers.

Or only half of them left lol :lol: We take them for a drive and go through a check on the px at hand over now as well as on first viewings have been bitten in the past  with new batterys been swapped for duffers etc . 

• Like 1