Sign in to follow this  
BORO PAUL

Hello and a question

My first post 

Im Paul from Middlesbrough been reading the whole forum over the last week 

About ten years ago i had my own lot held about 20 cars all under 3k only had it for a year and sold up ... good offer...been selling odd bits and bobs since but want to get back into it again properly some time soon ..

im torn between what to start, i will have a 100k to spend on stock (life savings).. do i buy 12 nicer cars or 30 -40 cheapys , i know which will make more money but also comes with more work, trouble, and more staff and bills ect

im really in to my cars and love performance stuff but the SOG act scares me a bit on this as i know these cars take some stick 

also like retro stuff but i know finding stock would be so difficult but very profitable 

anyway im here to stay for a bit ... great forum

i think ive been on another of your threads elesewhere but i often go up to your area to nick stock ,somes really good some from say seaham is bad due to corrosion issues the point is you need to assess what you can sell in your town,do not sell what you like ,every time i do this i get bogged down,sell what sells locally even if its crappy micras ok micras arent crappy but the dashboards bring on sleep induced coma