James Baggott

Car Dealer Magazine is here to help - speak to me!

All

I am sorry I have been quiet. I've been in hospital this week - severe tonsillitis, complicated with Covid-19 fears. Been a rough week, but I'm out and back in front of my computer and very conscious the industry needs our help.

Can't not work any longer...

The Car Dealer team and I are now working on an all new website to be rolled out this weekend to help with advice, the latest news and everything we can do to share positive stories and ideas to help your business in these tough times.

We can see from our traffic that many of you are desperate for information. 

We are in a unique position where my team can help get you answers to the many questions I know you probably have.

If you are worried about something, need answers on anything in these difficult times, contact me - I'm on here and will be monitoring this. Email or direct message me with anything. 

If we can get answers for you we will - if it helps you, it will probably help other dealers.

We want to tell your positive stories too so if you want to talk to us and tell people how you're making things work in this difficult time, get in touch.

My team and I will do all we can to get you answers, share help and advice and together we can work to get through this tough time for every one of us. 

I'm acutely ware that many of you will be working at home, or isolated, and this is a community for you - share your experiences, talk to us. 

You can also find me on Twitter - @CarDealerEd

or find me on Instagram - @baizeceo

Let me know what we can do to help - I'll do all we can to share the right information.

Stay healthy,

James

Car Dealer Magazine founder

• Like 1

What a great post, i wish you a speedy recovery, one thing you may wish to look into that may help other dealers that do finance [ i do not] there is a, what seems, exception to these rates discounts that are being offered, that may affect dealers badly, i have noticed looking at the small print [ covid 19 retail discount scheme] no relief if your premises are used for "the provision of financial services" might be worth chasing for clarity :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James Baggott said:

Thank you - that's an interesting one. I'll take a look

May i also wish you a speedy recovery get well soon