Sign in to follow this  
sparky

Midweek Rant

So I'm looking on Dealer Auction and come across something of interest ending today and then go on to price it up as we do. Would you adam and eve it, the very same car is advertised by an independent on a well know site. Nothing new there  except in this case it's not just advertised as 'due in' or with one photo, but the cheeky bar steward is advertising it as a normal stock car and has uploaded all ten photos including V5 and history like butter wouldn't melt.

Now I'm not a grass but I don't think folk should be allowed to get away with this. Currently thinking of getting approved with Zuto for this car, arranging  to come up tomorrow to collect and then actually outbidding the dealer on DA today, or is that too drastic?

Please dont get me wrong as I am a fan of DA. But I Thought DA was,

"The UK's Largest "Trade Only" Online Auction Offering Over 6,000 Part Exchange / Trade Cars Each Month Exclusively From Franchised Dealers And Groups."

Or can we all put our cars on there. As this one not a franhised dealer or group according to theire website.

According to DA, the vendor is a local Kia agent.

tell DA about it would be interesting to see what they do about it, it's clearly either the main agent selling a car for a local dealer as a favor or the local dealer breaching copyright on the pictures etc on something that he doesn't own. Either way something needs to be done about it. 

When I've complained to DA in the past they've taken very little notice so I'd be interested to here what they say