james0356432

ANYBODY USING AA CAR DEALER PROMISE ?

Hi

Firstly many thanks for reading post ! Looking to try and gain more sales as we all are ! Had the AA rep in today, and selling the AA Promise package to us,

Has anybody any recent experience of this ? does it work ? any pitfalls ? what's everybody paying if im allowed to ask ? and anything else useful would be great  !

Cheers, JP

Sure I seen a post here about it before it seems very popular but never used it myself .. let's know how it goes . 

We use it, load of shite tbh, the aa cars website has generated about 4 sales in 2 years but the benefit of aa branding gives customers more buying confidence as they are buying from a back street unit as opposed to the glass palace’s. 

I keep it for the fact it’s pennies a month and benefits outweigh the cost.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MarkTVS said:

We use it, load of shite tbh, the aa cars website has generated about 4 sales in 2 years but the benefit of aa branding gives customers more buying confidence as they are buying from a back street unit as opposed to the glass palace’s. 

I keep it for the fact it’s pennies a month and benefits outweigh the cost.

I guess it gives the buyer confidence mark rightly or wrongly same with Rac good garages schemes etc  . 

8 hours ago, Casper said:

I guess it gives the buyer confidence mark rightly or wrongly same with Rac good garages schemes etc  . 

Exactly as the used car trade has a terrible reputation in general so I do think it helps.

56 minutes ago, tradex said:

and the AA and RAC have a great reputation?;)

I guess it all helps with some customers?

Yes but some people are blinded by the big name motoring organisation up in lights I guess .

Edited by Casper

I’m £198 a month for upto 20 I think but we are currently sitting on 37 and they haven’t moaned or mentioned it at all

5 hours ago, james0356432 said:

anybody any idea on what they are paying, I've been quoted £340+vat month for 40 cars

Id put the money into autotrader and stick a few “Approved Dealer” flags up instead