NH MOTORS

Hello and Good Day

10 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I budgeted on £250 a corner, so I am happy with that but I thought Pirelli were OEM.

Only tyre I can get that's Jaguar rated here is DUNLOP ,  Good tyres on the car though , I do like them 

Michelin Pilot Sport 4s. I don't have any spinning up problems with these away from a standing start etc. Great tyres for the car - imagine they will transform your cars characteristics in the wet .

3 hours ago, Huggins said:

Michelin Pilot Sport 4s. I don't have any spinning up problems with these away from a standing start etc. Great tyres for the car - imagine they will transform your cars characteristics in the wet .

Been there done Pilots on my previous XFR  ,shredding the Pilots was my problem :lol: Good tyre but longevity wasn't their strong point :lol: Think its the dry grip or lack of ,that was my problem , seeing as I only drive 99% of the time in dry weather I went back to Dunlops . 

Cant see the point of driving it in the rain with the extra power it carries ,touching base at close to 700 bhp at remap  , Church ladies in Punto's leave me at the lights in the rain  :( plus it gets dirty :o

Might as well fit some Continentals because every time I leave a roundabout at anything above tick over in this weather, I end up driving on the Continental side of the road :lol:

I got left by a Fiat 500 on a roundabout today.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:45 PM, Mark101 said:

I got left by a Fiat 500 on a roundabout today.

I know the feeling :lol: Its always an old lady on Sunday when it happens to me , Dry this morning though .

Young guy in his BMW 420 i convertible edging ahead   thought i was in a diesel XF i think , Made his eyes water when i left the lights :o bet his girlfriend still laughing at him :lol:

Just swapped the X5 at £800 for a set of tyres every two years for a 335i. Upside is cheaper tyres, downside is I daren’t floor yet on these damp roads.