j4ck100

Need a favour

Basically I've been sat on a TT convertible for much longer than I should have now and have not had one call on it. I usually deal in Lower value cars 3-8k but this was in great nick & it had a good margin so I snatched it up. But it's taking up too much of my capital just having it sat there so I'm looking to shift it out to the trade & (hopefully) get back what it owes me. Would anyone be able to stick it on their autotrademail for me or have any other suggestions ? I don't I really want to sign up as this is the first time this has happened.

Thanks

Jack

Could you not just send it to physical auction? I recently bought a lemon off of one of the online auctions and sent it to a local auction near me and actually still made £50 profit after all fees.

Worth a shot.

can you not get a 2 week free trial to try and see if you can shift it?

Jack, Come on .. thought you were a sales man :) ! 

Stick all the details here so we can all see them .. what you need , and possibly a link to your website/details/pictures  and if anyone on here gets a customer we can try and sell it for you :) ! ! 

• Like 1

Jack, Come on .. thought you were a sales man :) ! 

Stick all the details here so we can all see them .. what you need , and possibly a link to your website/details/pictures  and if anyone on here gets a customer we can try and sell it for you :) ! ! 

Umesh!! I am a salesman but when you don't have a "public" pitch and don't get any leads what are you to do!!!

Could you not just send it to physical auction? I recently bought a lemon off of one of the online auctions and sent it to a local auction near me and actually still made £50 profit after all fees.

Worth a shot.

I was under the impression that the fees are massive and that people assume cars not from leasing or finance houses are shagged and therefore go for a pittance. Difference being is this car is lovely it just isn't getting any enquiries 

can you not get a 2 week free trial to try and see if you can shift it?

do they do 2 week free trials ?

they used to but now they're owned by autotrader things may of changed, can you not sign up to cartotrade as that's free for dealers at the moment

• Like 1

Send me the details Jack. If it's a nice car with full history I will have a look at it for you. 

info@johnhartleycars.com

sent email

Out of interest is it the sline and does it have the 19's as it seems that's what people want. We had a waiting list for coupe tdi's especially in white. We have just taken a black coupe tdi in px against our Boxster so it will be interesting to see how long this takes to move. 

Out of interest is it the sline and does it have the 19's as it seems that's what people want. We had a waiting list for coupe tdi's especially in white. We have just taken a black coupe tdi in px against our Boxster so it will be interesting to see how long this takes to move. 

S line yes

Sat on 18''/s

that's interesting- as you said coupe seems to be more popular due to 4 seats than the convertible but as I keep saying the visability is so bad without the roof down!