Smcss

Finance companies

Hi, I am just wondering whether any finance companies will accept me if I am not VAT registered? Thanks 

13 hours ago, Smcss said:

Hi, I am just wondering whether any finance companies will accept me if I am not VAT registered? Thanks 

You could try Bugsy Malone 

11 minutes ago, Grantlfc81 said:

smcss, are you fca registered? you sound like someone that needs to do some serious research lol

Fca?

Fried chicken association?

12 minutes ago, Grantlfc81 said:

smcss, are you fca registered? you sound like someone that needs to do some serious research lol

Not fca no. That’s something I am looking into. I have only just started and doing it from home. I do need to do research. I have a finance broker but no commission. Fca is confusing and not sure if I need to be VAT registered to be fca. Thought I’d ask to get some help. Thanks

I know a good broker who can help you out finance wise, you don't have to be fca accredited either. not sure about vat registered though. 

Finance companies that pay commissions aren't going to interested in you without VAT I wouldn't imagine . You wouldn't generate enough business under 85k VAT limit to warrant their interest . 

Just look for a broker and use it to sell the odd car that needs finance , Orange Motor Finance will help you , Ask for Carrie she is really nice and helpful . 

• Like 1