James Baggott

My latest column inspired by you guys

A great article James, but to get action you need the  other small dealers to be in favor, and while we have a great bunch on these forums out there in the wide world of trading it's dog eat dog, most traders see people like me going down as less competition for them, so cruel as at may sound not enough will care.

but as the consumer carrys on complaining to the higher powers, and the trade get painted with the same brush as dodgy Dave, then I'm guessing the smaller dealers will care, but by then it will be to late. As much as we might hate big brother brining in these draconian rules , I'm afraid it's the only way to sort this out , dealers and small indys won't care and there isn't enough of them that do care..

Wheelerdealer the words you speak are true and a big thank you to James for getting your situation heard to a larger audience with his column but time's are changing and if we are to succeed and survive as an industry we have to get rid of the dog eat dog mentality and learn how to work together and help each other, be transparent, stop the big faceless corporations having such a big stranglehold on our margins and realize that we have become too dependent on them but together we have the power to walk away, explore new avenues and reduce their revenues which will get them a telling off from their shareholders. All we need is new products to compete against them which are ran by people who care and let us compete against them on a level playing field for a fraction of the price. That is what my new website venture WBAC is all about. It stands for We Bring About Change and change for the better is coming 

• Like 1