Casper

Motor insurance question ( any driver )

I know motor trade insurance has been covered here many times before but not this question mostly just people asking what cover is needed etc 

but as some stage I'm looking to maybe advance the business 

my insurance is taken up by a broker think insurance and sure the policy is with trade wise 

with 2 names on it for both social domestic and pleasure and motor trade 

my question are there motor trade policies still available for any employee of the business etc 

a few ex employers had those 

one even had one which said it covered any friend relative employee or associate-under mr boss mans permissions for both social domestic and pleasure and motor trade use this was years ago though so don't think you well get polices like this so much now though I guess you can get anything if you pay the money he was a millionaire lol and wouldn't have believed it had he not given me the policy to tax a garage car one day wonder if there still out there 

and recommendations for company that will provided any driver cover for motor trade and let me name social domestic and pleasure drivers 

Edited by Casper

Hi Casper,

Our broker is Plan Insurance and our insurer is Arista, our policy is open ended so covers any licensed driver when they are working in connection with the business whether they have a permanent contract or not.

They also allow you to add on for motor trade only or for sdp. Hope that helps!

mark

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MarkTVS said:

Hi Casper,

Our broker is Plan Insurance and our insurer is Arista, our policy is open ended so covers any licensed driver when they are working in connection with the business whether they have a permanent contract or not.

They also allow you to add on for motor trade only or for sdp. Hope that helps!

mark

Thanks Mark much appreciated mate 

Edited by Casper