Lucky13

39 minutes ago, Lucky13 said:

Prawn cracker too??

Thank you. I actually live on a old farm in mid Devon.. make the hour commute each day for the catchment area

Sounds lovely would love a place like that maybe one day lot of nice places up here in scotland there a couple close by ive always liked .love piece and quiet  

Edited by Casper

Hi to lucky 13 , welcome aboard 

Every thing has a mkt doesn't it . We cant all or want to sell the same stuff . 

Cheaper stuff makes me smile too , we sell the lumpy cars too and the inbetweeners , and the cheaper stuff " I'm not one to miss anything :lol:" But I love a cheapy PX £50 old cheapy that goes on the ramp , comes off clean , Snow foam it , Shiny wax thru pressure washer , quick carpet/ seat  clean oil change and £995 it , quickest one was 8 mins to the first phone call but usually its first 24 hours , have some fun with what's yer best price brigade " £1295 pal " :D but it says £995 online lol , yea but £1295 is a better price and that's what you asked me  . had a Fabia once and two women resulted in fighting for it :o You eeffing bitch this and effing bitch that omg they were nose to nose for a £795 car , smallest one won too . Worth selling for the entertainment we reckon . 

Secret to cheaper stuff is to talk to the customer different to a 10k car . Round here its very hey up mi duck ye come to look at this little Corsa then , smashing little thing it is , They love it :lol:long as its clean with a long MOT they will take a part service , one key , scratched , cheapy ,  Other trick is we just don't rip em off , Sell one every year to one guy £600 is his ceiling , drive anything he will , gives me the px free +£600 every Oct . Got one waiting for him now £550 Corsa took in for £100 a month ago . 

So happy selling pal , stick with what makes you happy and some money . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

Hi to lucky 13 , welcome aboard 

Every thing has a mkt doesn't it . We cant all or want to sell the same stuff . 

Cheaper stuff makes me smile too , we sell the lumpy cars too and the inbetweeners , and the cheaper stuff " I'm not one to miss anything :lol:" But I love a cheapy PX £50 old cheapy that goes on the ramp , comes off clean , Snow foam it , Shiny wax thru pressure washer , quick carpet/ seat  clean oil change and £995 it , quickest one was 8 mins to the first phone call but usually its first 24 hours , have some fun with what's yer best price brigade " £1295 pal " :D but it says £995 online lol , yea but £1295 is a better price and that's what you asked me  . had a Fabia once and two women resulted in fighting for it :o You eeffing bitch this and effing bitch that omg they were nose to nose for a £795 car , smallest one won too . Worth selling for the entertainment we reckon . 

Secret to cheaper stuff is to talk to the customer different to a 10k car . Round here its very hey up mi duck ye come to look at this little Corsa then , smashing little thing it is , They love it :lol:long as its clean with a long MOT they will take a part service , one key , scratched , cheapy ,  Other trick is we just don't rip em off , Sell one every year to one guy £600 is his ceiling , drive anything he will , gives me the px free +£600 every Oct . Got one waiting for him now £550 Corsa took in for £100 a month ago . 

So happy selling pal , stick with what makes you happy and some money . 

I love running in an old cheapie ideal from rubbish dump runs . Parking in car parks doesn't matter and going a 600 mile round trip in a day that cost less than a three piece suite or a months payment of a flash car is very satisfying ..   though i do likea nice car to on occasions . 

16 minutes ago, AW Motorgroup said:

Welcome lucky13 ... sub 5k is making me my millions :D best of luck buddy 

As del boy said this time next year we will all be millionaires :lol: 

Edited by Casper