Sign in to follow this  
JDM1983

eBay Motors

For those of you using Motors, what do you think of it? Had a meeting with their rep today, it sounds good for the money, but of course it’s only good value if it sells cars. I’d be interested to hear your experiences please 

2 minutes ago, JDM1983 said:

For those of you using Motors, what do you think of it? Had a meeting with their rep today, it sounds good for the money, but of course it’s only good value if it sells cars. I’d be interested to hear your experiences please 

Are you talking Motors or Ebay Motors Pro ? They are two separate mediums? 

38 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Are you talking Motors or Ebay Motors Pro ? They are two separate mediums? 

Sorry for the confusion, just Motors

1 minute ago, JDM1983 said:

I’ve never used them, but the general consensus is it’s rubbish... 

Yes- nothing to write home about.  Get a few sales every time I think to cancel.  They are now owned by ebay, so ebay/gumtree/motors will be all under the same umbrella.

Edited by NOACROSS

We tried it for 6 months just over 2 years ago.... We had a few emails & calls but no sales.

2 hours ago, JDM1983 said:

Seriously , and i mean seriously DONT waste your money .

I talked the rep into 3 months free adverts , put some on and had NO response at all , now this wasn't so bad but they are still being advertised a year later , Autotrader sold the cars in two weeks , Still waiting for a call from Motors :lol: Thank god i didn't pay them any money . 

its funny how one thing works better for some than others, I have recently got back into retail and advertise across all the platforms to see what works for me and have sold more from ebay and motors enquires than auto trader, carguru, scumtree and facebook and the odd few have just google the model of car and a few customers have told me they have seen the cars across several platforms so i am not sure you need to be on everything as i am wondering if they will find the car anyway.

The jury is still out on my advertising as i am giving it 1 more month before i cut the dead wood.