JA Trader

Buyers Remorse

8 minutes ago, CRW said:

Cant be as bad as mine last week. Customer was texting me regarding a squeaky CRV clutch.  She knows my mechanic so I text, "liase" with my mechanic regarding a suitable time for you both. Came out as "you liar" due to predictive texting.  Fortunately I know her fairly well, she didn't take offence.

Probably is still lying :P:P:P

3 minutes ago, JA Trader said:

Probably is still lying :P:P:P

:lol::D sad though isn't it cause 90 percent are good customers happy with service give good feedback  and that other 10 percent are a pain in the bum .. 

• Like 1

To be fair, in this instance she was right, it really was squeaking.  Although she did say it was undrivable, a bit of an exaggeration.  All sorted now...…..famous last words!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Casper said:

The way I was thought.  Mark slip of the finger . Was out and about and using the phone my old eyes not what they used to be need to start wearing my glasses or get a bigger phone 

Normally I use the  the big tablet or desktop computer screen . 

Thanks for pointing out my errors I'll go stand in the corner and have corrected it now .:D :lol:

Have a lovely day . 

You are funny Casper and so polite ;)

9 hours ago, Mark101 said:

I try my best Mark mate lol 

Edited by Casper

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

I want Casper to go ape at somebody one day, just rip them apart. Get banned for obscene language or something. Reckon its in him to do it! Do it, do it, do it!!!!

52 minutes ago, CRW said:

I want Casper to go ape at somebody one day, just rip them apart. Get banned for obscene language or something. Reckon its in him to do it! Do it, do it, do it!!!!

Ive always been that way try to help and please everyone sometimes its actually a weakness cause you never can 

thats how I got the name casper as i take flowers to the graveyard for a neighbour for her husbands grave who is no longer fit to go one off the lads  started calling me it and it stuck 

although I've been known to blow the odd gasket or go ape at the odd mechanic or painter/panel beater in my time.one thing I hate is rushing sub standard work or its doesn't need that cover I lost it one day with one for not refitting an engine cover leaving it on a workshop floor .

but is mostly decent people on here so I always try to be  nice friendly and polite 

with the ladies and gentleman on here

Ive my  old dad to thank for thats who said when we were kids manners cost nothing and treat people as you expect to be treated 

another one he said was if someone gives you advice always take it if its good enough use it if it doesn't work go back to doing it your way .

he sadly getting older by the day and not as fit as he once was 

everyone offers good advice here and I try to do my bit 

good luck to all  

Edited by Casper
  • Like 2