Sign in to follow this  
NacMan

STUCK WITH A CAR

Ive had a Porsche Cayenne 2014 in for at least 4 months now. Somewhat high miles at 80000 but its  a clean car with full history. Had the odd call and a guy from Cyprus left a deposit but has been asking us to hold on for 3 weeks now without payment, he has no said Tuesday/Wednesday. If he doesn't turn up in the next few days what do you recommend to do listing wise? as it was up for 26950 should I reduce or change pictures or re upload the same ones?

56 minutes ago, NacMan said:

Ive had a Porsche Cayenne 2014 in for at least 4 months now. Somewhat high miles at 80000 but its  a clean car with full history. Had the odd call and a guy from Cyprus left a deposit but has been asking us to hold on for 3 weeks now without payment, he has no said Tuesday/Wednesday. If he doesn't turn up in the next few days what do you recommend to do listing wise? as it was up for 26950 should I reduce or change pictures or re upload the same ones?

Tell him you'll sell elsewhere. From Cyprus he's likely a trader, and cars go for stupid money there. Make him run, don't sit on it.

Exactly what I thought! I sell with my brother at the moment and I don't think he thinks the same will see I suppose!

re advertise. If it sells to someone else and theyve paid you, tell the cypriot not to bother coming. If it doesnt sell to someone else, and he turns up, its gone anyway. Until you refund his deposit, youre quids in.

I don't really have to refund his deposit as he sent it just under 3 weeks ago and he keeps saying Monday. Hes wasted a lot of my time to be honest. Wouldn't mind if it had gone!