NITM

Anyone got a 2005 Ford Transit Chassis Cab in stock? Luton/Tipper

Long shot, looking to build another recovery lorry and im looking for a nice tidy 2005 transit chassis Cab/luton/tipper. Must be LWB, Nothing over 110k miles and has to be relatively clean. Just incase any of you's happen to have one in stock or know where there is one sitting. Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, NITM said:

Long shot, looking to build another recovery lorry and im looking for a nice tidy 2005 transit chassis Cab/luton/tipper. Must be LWB, Nothing over 110k miles and has to be relatively clean. Just incase any of you's happen to have one in stock or know where there is one sitting. Thanks in advance!

Always fancied building one. My mate had a 54 plate one and sold it wish I bought that .

Edited by Casper

Ive a 05 one here and id be lost without it! Even for delivering cars that are sold, saves me taking a driver with me. If you see any chassis cabs on your travels give me a bell please!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NITM said:

Ive a 05 one here and id be lost without it! Even for delivering cars that are sold, saves me taking a driver with me. If you see any chassis cabs on your travels give me a bell please!

If I'd do I'll drop you a message . 

Isn't it a load of hassle running your own recovery truck? I thought you needed a tacho and a transport manager with paperwork wedged up your arse? 

22 minutes ago, met said:

Isn't it a load of hassle running your own recovery truck? I thought you needed a tacho and a transport manager with paperwork wedged up your arse? 

under 3.5 tonne no you just run and drive

no trailers mind

thing is not many wagons weigh under 2 tonne with a body on then you have to be wary of overloading an axle with said load

easiest answer is a proper pickup and something like a brenderup but then you have to park the trailer somewhere where it cant be pinched

• Like 1

No tacho needed for 3.5 as said. Id be completely lost without my lorry, i mostly use it to move my own stuff about, saves me taking a driver with me. Anyone ever come across anything like this please drop me a message, cheers!