Sign in to follow this  
David Horgan

We all need this like a hole in the head

A ‘major discrepancy’ between official petrol car CO2 emissions and real-life on-road testing has led an independent emissions testing agency to warn of an emerging ‘petrolgate’ scandal.

Official CO2 figures for petrol cars tested by the firm are ‘significantly underestimating the real-world emissions’. It suggests a 24 percent difference between official CO2 figures and real-world test

Just read this , cant help it can they , the establishment is just asking to ruin the entire motor trade in my mind :angry:

Bring back Diesels I say! 

It’s crazy how it shifts. I still remember when the £500 tax was introduced in 2006, we thought the end of petrol power is near. 

• Like 1

Crazy I'll agree, by Crazy self opinionated arse holes :(

LOL, read the electric car thread, these propaganda and governing arse holes are just skewing data to finish off IC Engines for good, they want us all in Ubers under marshall law full stop.

I took my own S Class for a long run the other day, 30mpg at 90 mph, tell me what's inefficient about that for a 5500cc Supercharged V8 ...................

Tossers, the lot of 'em :(

Edited by Dave2302
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

Bring back Diesels I say! 

It’s crazy how it shifts. I still remember when the £500 tax was introduced in 2006, we thought the end of petrol power is near. 

Both our family vehicles are £520+ tax, anything less is crap.

2 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

Crazy I'll agree, by Crazy self opinionated arse holes :(

LOL, read the electric car thread, these propaganda and governing arse holes are just skewing data to finish off IC Engines for good, they want us all in Ubers under marshall law full stop.

I took my own S Class for a long run the other day, 30mpg at 90 mph, tell me what's inefficient about that for a 5500cc Supercharged V8 ...................

Tossers, the lot of 'em :(

Words if wisdom here. Finally. 

1 hour ago, tradex said:

Real world, WTF is real world.  I drive like a nun, my son drives like a c*nt, which is real world?

Fuck yeah exactly that, I drive like both depending on mood / vehicle :lol:

12 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Both our family vehicles are £520+ tax, anything less is crap.

And more words of wisdom form AD, my annual road tax bill is around £1900 squid for the vehicles we currently own and use.

What the fuck is that all about, Mel and I can never drive more than 2 vehicles at once .......................

The tax should be on the fuel....................... Oh, wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Dave2302

3 hours ago, tradex said:

:lol::lol::lol: spoken like a proper a superhero petrol head. Gasoman, ohh hang on that could be the prop for Heinz

Anything less than a 5.7 is a starter motor for me.