Sign in to follow this  
Heather Tomson

Mobile ECU Remapping

ECU remapping, also known as engine remapping, is the process of tuning your vehicle’s engine to get the maximum performance and economy possible. If you’re looking for greater fuel efficiency or more power from your engine, visit this site https://www.pro-tuning.co.uk  for more information.

The process works by making sure the engine performs well for the conditions it will be driven in. Manufacturers tend to configure their engines to be suitable for everyone, but not everyone lives in the same location, drives the same distances, or uses the same types of road.

19 minutes ago, Heather Tomson said:

ECU remapping, also known as engine remapping, is the process of tuning your vehicle’s engine to get the maximum performance and economy possible. If you’re looking for greater fuel efficiency or more power from your engine, visit this site https://www.pro-tuning.co.uk  for more information.

The process works by making sure the engine performs well for the conditions it will be driven in. Manufacturers tend to configure their engines to be suitable for everyone, but not everyone lives in the same location, drives the same distances, or uses the same types of road.

I have a VW Caddy with the woeful 2.0 SDI engine in it, im looking for a bit more power.... What results can you achieve reliably without spending more than £20?

8 minutes ago, Stalker said:

I have a VW Caddy with the woeful 2.0 SDI engine in it, im looking for a bit more power.... What results can you achieve reliably without spending more than £20?

You say that but I used to send files to a guy somewhere in Eastern Europe for remapping, he’d charge about £30 and the cars consistently ran better, were cleaner on emissions and had more power.

7 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

You say that but I used to send files to a guy somewhere in Eastern Europe for remapping, he’d charge about £30 and the cars consistently ran better, were cleaner on emissions and had more power.

Where does he work now? VW :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

Where does he work now? VW :lol:

Where does he work now ? “_”