Sign in to follow this  
Lazz

Fca application

I know the fca application thing has been talked through numerous times and I have gone through previous posts but can't for the life of me find the information I am looking for.

can anyone please enlighten me the permission I need to get to be able to start offering finance.

the permissions section, from memory I think it's limited permission credit broking, then additional regulated activities debit adjusting & debt counselling (both with limitations). Agree as above though, finance rep will help a lot.

Process is pretty straight forward but the questions are so far round the bush it's easy to misunderstand or miss something 

yes important to make sure you only tick permissions you need as this determines the fees, I ticked all the boxes thinking if  i tick them all i know i will be covered and then had the invoice through, I amended it but what hassle

last time i did finance was all pre fca, then you just filled the form in ticked all the boxes, had a visit from trading standards then and then we were good to go.