Sign in to follow this  
TangoVictor32

Jaguar XJ SE worth / valuation

Sorry to hijack.

The SLK I have in stock; the media unit did not power up but when driving it back from auction it suddenly booted up (presumed battery too low).  Put new battery on and the unit never powers up now, checked the obvious fuses but nothing :(

5 hours ago, boring dave said:

what did he want for it

surely thats more important?,that way you know if you can run with it.............. and you sold your xf

He tried telling me you cannot find one for less than £3k

He will take 1750 and wss offered 1000 by a dealer. The 1000 is very accurate but he gave the dealer a middle finger.

XF deposit taken elsewhere. The mileage would have put a lot of folk off.

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

Sorry to hijack.

The SLK I have in stock; the media unit did not power up but when driving it back from auction it suddenly booted up (presumed battery too low).  Put new battery on and the unit never powers up now, checked the obvious fuses but nothing :(

Get SLK on SDS Mark that will be able to check Fibre Optics etc etc and walk through all the testing to find the Culprit, could be a million things on Factory systems these days

1 hour ago, TangoVictor32 said:

He tried telling me you cannot find one for less than £3k

He will take 1750 and wss offered 1000 by a dealer. The 1000 is very accurate but he gave the dealer a middle finger.

LOL, what particular drugs was he on, yeah if he held it long enough someone might buy it, but like you say, no one in the trade would give more than a bag for it, me personally, I'd want it for a monkey absolute max if it was a real minter :D

Well actually I wouldn't really want it, but I'd bid that as a px against a nice late bit of stock ;) 

Doesn't wanna px it against a nice 82k mile fully loaded 2012 Rangey Rover V8 Diesel does he ??

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

Get SLK on SDS Mark that will be able to check Fibre Optics etc etc and walk through all the testing to find the Culprit, could be a million things on Factory systems these days

LOL, what particular drugs was he on, yeah if he held it long enough someone might buy it, but like you say, no one in the trade would give more than a bag for it, me personally, I'd want it for a monkey absolute max if it was a real minter :D

Well actually I wouldn't really want it, but I'd bid that as a px against a nice late bit of stock ;) 

Doesn't wanna px it against a nice 82k mile fully loaded 2012 Rangey Rover V8 Diesel does he ??

Haha he's been offered a Ranger but he refused

It's one mint motor, don't think it's ever been off road, I nicked it off a guy who got really insulted by the Main Stealers, and was stupid enough to tell me what they bid him :rolleyes:

He's in what was my own 2017 AMG E Class now, and I just had a call on the Range Rover, a fairly local Airline Pilot a mate of mine knows, it will likely be gone by the w/end, so fat profit on the E Class and an even fatter one on the RR :D