Zee

Oxidised Headlights

On 18/02/2019 at 11:40 PM, EPV said:

Find a breakers and buy a pair of headlights for fifty quid and spend the time you saved in the pub behaving like a normal human being instead of polishing fucking headlights 

Its literally 5-10 minutes each headlight with a mop and some g3, and headlights look mint afterwards. Would take you longer to search/order then fit the new ones!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mistermuttley said:

Its literally 5-10 minutes each headlight with a mop and some g3, and headlights look mint afterwards. Would take you longer to search/order then fit the new ones!

It may well be to you and me mate, however weekend warriors that fuck things up and ask where they are going wrong are better off following my initial advice ;)

7 hours ago, EPV said:

It may well be to you and me mate, however weekend warriors that fuck things up and ask where they are going wrong are better off following my initial advice ;)

When you say it like that! :lol:

10 hours ago, EPV said:

+1

12 hours ago, Mistermuttley said:

You got some easy one's there, I have had some where we have to start with 120 grit and loads where 240 is needed.

13 minutes ago, Screenman said:

You got some easy one's there, I have had some where we have to start with 120 grit and loads where 240 is needed.

well ive had to get the grinder out on some ive had

then the gas axe

and then a bears arse to rub em down

look mint now though

that colgate is good stuff:lol:

12 minutes ago, boring dave said:

well ive had to get the grinder out on some ive had

then the gas axe

and then a bears arse to rub em down

look mint now though

that colgate is good stuff:lol:

That did make me chuckle 

Easiest way to polish some profit into a car.  Simple, quick and 99% of the time successful.

Like new number plates, £12 a set with my co. name and they make a car shine.