Sign in to follow this  
Phil H

I'm Bored so going to play the Beep Beep Game

Ok I'm bored today phone hasn't rang for days not even those nuisance ppi calls so in times like this I quite often go out and play the beep beep game, you should try it it's fun and easy to do and will put a smile on your face, here's the rules. Get in your motor and go for a drive and all you have to do is when you see someone walking along that you DON'T know beep and wave, if they wave back you get a point, if they don't you lose a point unless it's someone whose hands are full with either shopping or holding a dog on a lead then you get 5 points for a wave with one hand full, 10 points for a wave with 2 hands full  or a whopping 25 points for a wave from someone with both hands full who drops their bags on the floor to wave back. Be careful though because if you go for the big point scoring options and you get no wave you have to deduct the same amount of points that you would of got if they waved. The look on their face is priceless and they'll be thinking all day who was it that beeped and you'll put a smile on their face. Let me know your scores and any unusual waves you get. Good Luck I'm off and I'll let you know my score soon.

• Like 1

Disaster the heavens have opened and nobody was out in the sleepy village of Rainford today managed a measly score of 2, a group of 3 pensioners standing at the bus stop gained me 3 points and some smiles but I got a minus 1 for set of V's from a cyclist who I tried to get which put a smile on my face. 

I've taken your advice and decided to play the number plate game instead, another simple game look at the last 3 letters of any VRM's on your pitch and make a sentence for instance VDR = Very Dirty Rebecca or FVB = Fat Victors Bum struggling with this one though XDS any ideas? 

You're a natural I was only taught naughty words at my school, how about these PXU and ZUZ?

Kinky And Kind, Keiths X Rated Journal, Under Water Holder and X Ray your Knees. Oh well fun over for today I'm off to catch up on today's Jeremy Kyle. Let me know your Beep Beep Scores from the way home in the morning. 

Edited by Phil H
inappropriate post

Kinky A**e Kate, Keiths X Rated Journal, Underwater W***y Holder and X Ray your K***. Oh well fun over for today I'm off to catch up on today's Jeremy Kyle. Let me know your Beep Beep Scores from the way home in the morning. 

​If you mind works like this I can see why its safer you play these games rather the sitting on the internet all day !!!!!

Suns shining in the not so sleepy village of Rainford today and had to go to my mate's garage to borrow his stretchy gizmo for a cv boot that needs doing on a transit before it goes out, driving along and a group of 12 cyclists came towards me and I just couldn't resist so beep beep went the horn and was amazed they all waved, result, 12 points in one hit, then a couple of old ladies with a young child approached so beep beep went the horn again, even the young child waved another 3 points, 15 in total. What a difference the sunshine makes.