Sign in to follow this  
Pip

Trade insurance renewal

What's going on? Just been told by my broker that tradewise has put all policies up and people are not happy. Too right I'm not happy! 32% increase. No convictions and never claimed. 

Beware people when your renewal comes up. 

43 minutes ago, Pip said:

What's going on? Just been told by my broker that tradewise has put all policies up and people are not happy. Too right I'm not happy! 32% increase. No convictions and never claimed. 

Beware people when your renewal comes up. 

Matey here got a quote of 1200 as a newbie though...regardless he is at home so am i...my renewal last year was 200 more than the previous year

I don't get it

Edited by ExCouncilJobsworth

They are awful should you need to make a claim- Try Jem Emirali at Aston Lark and he should be able to get you a really good quote with a good level of cover.

If you haven't already join the Independent Motor Dealers Association (IMDA)

One of the benefits is an offer they have with Aston Lark for members. Not only did I get a cheaper renewal I got a higher level of cover.

Joining is worth every penny of the free membership fee.

26 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

If you haven't already join the Independent Motor Dealers Association (IMDA)

One of the benefits is an offer they have with Aston Lark for members. Not only did I get a cheaper renewal I got a higher level of cover.

Joining is worth every penny of the free membership fee.

Thanks David and Rory , Aston Lark have saved so many dealers so much and better cover it's amazing, the package they put together for The IMDA members is just amazing. Great guys to work with.