Grantlfc81

For those who dont touch german cars.......

14 hours ago, Grantlfc81 said:

Thanks, I designed and coded it all myself

I wanted to have a look at it again but got a 509 Bandwidth Exceed message. Do you have automatic stock exports set up with AT, eBay etc?

14 hours ago, Grantlfc81 said:

Thanks, I designed and coded it all myself. I used to run a web design company and sold cars for 2 years for Dagenham motors and toomeys in Essex for 2 years about 15 years ago so it all goes hand in hand.  Audi bmw and merc sells very very well in Essex, we are really focusing on cars that are 6-10 years old and 60k-115k miles. We love diesel on the bigger cars. This seems to be the sweet spot to get the phone ringing.

customers like the fact we have 4-6 1 series in at any time as they come down and look at all of them.  I’m aiming to get to the stage where we have 3 of each of all the popular models.

its amazing how many people come down for a 320d Msport and drive off in an A4 2.0 tdi sline

we try and stay away from all SE and lesser specification models as they get hardly any attention 

Designed n coded yourself. Are you website designer?

42 minutes ago, sparky said:

And the point of this thread is.....

Just like any other thread here: Opening up a discussion and see where it goes. Learn something new in the process. 

I will tell you the type of thread that I personally find pointless: "Are these good news" regarding a part exchange even before someone has done a deal...

1 hour ago, Nick M.K. said:

Just like any other thread here: Opening up a discussion and see where it goes. Learn something new in the process. 

I will tell you the type of thread that I personally find pointless: "Are these good news" regarding a part exchange even before someone has done a deal...

Quite pointless indeed, everything has a price, buy behind book and you can’t go wrong, you may even surprise yourself 

4 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

Really? Seems like a Peacock thread to me. Hey ho.

21 hours ago, Grantlfc81 said:

customers like the fact we have 4-6 1 series in at any time

Handy to swap parts when they go wrong too!

I'm joking, if we all sold the same stuff it would be a boring world. 

28 minutes ago, tradex said:

Excuse my ignorance but what is a 'peacock thread'?

Willy wagging ;)

I think Grant is just proud of what he has achieved, fair play to him.  I think I would keep my success under wraps for a while because things can change overnight and egg on yer face isn't my thing - I have had a nice run but I may as well shut shop at the moment. at least the screamers couldn't get in.

Edited by Mark101