Sign in to follow this  
trade vet

Brighouse Monday anyone

3 hours ago, trade vet said:

Anyone doing Brighouse this Monday please ?

are we using shooters:lol:

• Like 1

Last time I went brighouse breakfast cost me £12 for me and my missus on Platinum.. an old man owns the cafe and is miserable as sin it's not a chain like all the other BCA sites.. everywhere else it costs us £6 combined.

Cars ain't cheap either.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AutoJacob said:

Last time I went brighouse breakfast cost me £12 for me and my missus on Platinum.. an old man owns the cafe and is miserable as sin it's not a chain like all the other BCA sites.. everywhere else it costs us £6 combined.

Cars ain't cheap either.

Looks like I will have to go myself.Dont like buying there on line.Was hoping to get a local Yorkie to bid for me,never mind.

22 hours ago, AutoJacob said:

Cars ain't cheap either.

God that guy in the cafe is miserable isnt he . Platinum card is supposed to be half price and he tries it on all the time :ph34r: but you half to get a paper slip at reception as well , cant just present the card . 

We wrote on one slip " Marks sausage voucher :rolleyes: Mr cafe didn't see the funny side " If you do that again i might not take it :o" think you got robbed though :ph34r:

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

God that guy in the cafe is miserable isnt he . Platinum card is supposed to be half price and he tries it on all the time :ph34r: but you half to get a paper slip at reception as well , cant just present the card . 

We wrote on one slip " Marks sausage voucher :rolleyes: Mr cafe didn't see the funny side " If you do that again i might not take it :o" think you got robbed though :ph34r:

I did not go in,the auction was heaving today but there weren’t many in the cafe.