Sign in to follow this  
Pip

Mini cooper

Got a beautiful red mini cooper 56 plate 1 owner with 24000 miles. £3295. Just closing up and gets a call from a guy in Wimbledon. He wants it now for his girlfriend's Xmas present. He said don't close I'm coming now. I have cash. He turned all nasty and called me a turkey when I refused his 2 bags of sand.

Told me he hopes I choke on my Christmas turkey. 

Merry Christmas everyone and I'm off to the pub. 

What a cretin..... these billies need qualifying, otherwise you are just opening your arms to the pond life....

I LOATHE these people, I had a message on shpock (I know I know) 2 nights ago from Mr Rizwan for a Corsa at 2250 (was 2495) which said "can I collect Saturday for £1450 cash" to which I replied "Hmmm let me just run that past my business manager, he said sorry but get fu**ed". It turns out Mr Rizwan didn't appreciate my reply and reported it to shpock LOL

I am sorry to ask. Please forgive me if I say anything wrong or inappropriate. I read several threads regarding the returns, refunds and horrible Billies in the forum. I feel like most of the cases occur at the cars price rage around 2-3K. Is this the troublemaker price range? 

Edited by Lucas

Thanks. I think you are right! Looks like it just the random case.

Edited by Lucas

16 hours ago, Pip said:

Got a beautiful red mini cooper 56 plate 1 owner with 24000 miles. £3295. Just closing up and gets a call from a guy in Wimbledon. He wants it now for his girlfriend's Xmas present. He said don't close I'm coming now. I have cash. He turned all nasty and called me a turkey when I refused his 2 bags of sand.

Told me he hopes I choke on my Christmas turkey. 

Merry Christmas everyone and I'm off to the pub. 

Luckily you didn’t sale to this low life. Have a lovely weekend pip.

6 hours ago, Lucas said:

Thanks. I think you are right! Looks like it just the random case.

if they cant raise the initial asking price and you lower your price to their expectations you are seen as soft and an easy touch and they come back for pickings off the ribcage

think hyenas ,absolutely no use in the food chain

8 hours ago, Lucas said:

I am sorry to ask. Please forgive me if I say anything wrong or inappropriate. I read several threads regarding the returns, refunds and horrible Billies in the forum. I feel like most of the cases occur at the cars price rage around 2-3K. Is this the troublemaker price range? 

They are out there on everything, I had one earlier on the year ask for £30k off a £250k Ferrari.

Last week a colleague was dealing with a customer who thought he was clever putting our VW T6 into WeBuyAnyVan and telling us that is all he would pay....