Sign in to follow this  
Arfur Dealy

BMW Man or Audi man - Who do you prefer ?

Over the last few years I have been selling anything Audi, but having sold quite a few BMW's more recently my fondness for them and there buyers is returning, they seem to attract non messers with cracking PX's........ Am I just having a lucky spell, or am I deluded....     Oh, I know a lot of you don't touch German, but its my bread and butter..... 

• Like 1

I think you got lucky :lol: Anything with BMW on the back is usually bought and driven by a complete c*nt , give me an Audi bunter any day ;)

Just had one back an Audi on us with the clearest case of buyers remorse anyone has ever seen...i'd say I prefer BMW man because of that, but we don't sell BMWs!

6 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

I think you got lucky :lol: Anything with BMW on the back is usually bought and driven by a complete c*nt , give me an Audi bunter any day ;)

You see I would normally agree, but haven't all the old school BMW buyers moved to Audi's and the old school Audi buyers moved to BMW ?  :lol::o:ph34r:

• Like 2

:lol: you may be right, my jocks buy Audi diseasels, I very rarely buy a Beemer, but the highland jocks are a much better breed of billy, no hassle at all, I have to actively encourage them to bring a Car back with a warranty problem and not pay me !! Try that down south :D;)

• Like 1

I'd go with the BMW billies at present.. Too many Audis on the road, like sh*t in a field here in the Peak borders.. So I'd hazard a guess the swing maybe returning to Bmeers to be a little different.. right now, I make it my choice; however you stick with what is working.. Lots of Audis dont seem to me to prove the buggers will sell well.. Gimme something different most days! Audis down the block do seem to get a lot of attention, all rubbing themselves and dribbling... silly silly money too.

8 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

:lol: you may be right, my jocks buy Audi diseasels, I very rarely buy a Beemer, but the highland jocks are a much better breed of billy, no hassle at all, I have to actively encourage them to bring a Car back with a warranty problem and not pay me !! Try that down south :D;)

Glad to read youre not surround by neepheads and SNP supporters..

6 minutes ago, Area 51 said:

Audis down the block do seem to get a lot of attention, all rubbing themselves and dribbling... silly silly money too.

Yeah agreed...... anything S Line or black edition.....find me a cubicle types, come back all red faced wiping off the catalogue....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Yeah agreed...... anything S Line or black edition.....find me a cubicle types, come back all red faced wiping off the catalogue....

Don't forget the hair gel, they all have hair gel, tight pants with no socks.... then there is the Friday gang, the sabbath, & their hangers on; in sandals who always bring along their bedsheets for some reason...

6 hours ago, Area 51 said:

Don't forget the hair gel, they all have hair gel, tight pants with no socks.... then there is the Friday gang, the sabbath, & their hangers on; in sandals who always bring along their bedsheets for some reason...

:lol:

We can’t open the door on anything unless it has a few options or is the M-Sport / S-Line but find Audi are easier to sell, especially on PCP.

We had the pleasure of selling an M4 last week, had all the right bits HUD, H&K etc but boy did it attract knob heads.  Must of had at least 5 telling us how older M3’s are appreciating in value so we were buying an investment.  The rest were C63 drivers about £5k negative or dreamers.  

In the end went to a nice chap from Norfolk who chopped in a mint and loaded old 330i.