ExCouncilJobsworth

BCA phone app finally released

It's finally here! Well overdue for a company as big as BCA.

Whilst you can search and track vehicles, I have not been able to find a way to search by "saved searches" (the presaved ones you can simply select on the website)

It's better than nothing but disappointed that you cannot leave live online bids or take part in live auctions. They only allow that on iPads and not Android tablets.

BCA seems to be really slow in providing multi interfaces.<_<

I'm surprised they released one at all, I'm still waiting for autotrader to release one for their trade portal!

Groan! Another IT blunder designed by computer graduates who give us what 'they' want!

I use BCA online on the iPad but it’s even more of a risk as there’s no live video feed or sound like you get on a pc/laptop. Literally is like buying blind.

3 minutes ago, Lakeside said:

I use BCA online on the iPad but it’s even more of a risk as there’s no live video feed or sound like you get on a pc/laptop. Literally is like buying blind.

I thought there was on the iPad?

I've been thinking to buy one...

28 minutes ago, Mikey360 said:

I'm surprised they released one at all, I'm still waiting for autotrader to release one for their trade portal!

There is one for the IPad 

Edited by David Ayers

1 minute ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

I thought there was on the iPad?

I've been thinking to buy one...

May work on the latest iPads, mines a couple of years old now but no, all I can do is view catalogue and see the current lot on sale with the bids going up and a bid button to bid myself.

39 minutes ago, Lakeside said:

May work on the latest iPads, mines a couple of years old now but no, all I can do is view catalogue and see the current lot on sale with the bids going up and a bid button to bid myself.

Might be you need to update java plug in or enable it?