umesh

Cazoo .. New kids on the block??

22 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

tesco couldnt get stock [ the RIGHT stock] and they had clubcard !

virgin cars had the hippies face sorry, i mean branson face [ never trust a hippy] and that failed.

who is this face and whats the usp? who is achoo? [ bless you] i mean cazoo?

bottom line , you cant get the stock................not the RIGHT stock 

Reading again the 1st post about this "cazoo" there is no detail as to what he is actually doing, other than blowing his own trumpet on past glories, the only thing i can pick out is  = customers will be able to buy, finance or rent a used car online and have it delivered it their door within 48 hours. without detail on this bold quote its impossible to say "it will work 100%". So i stick by my above quote .

On 12/4/2018 at 2:30 PM, RhinoHorn said:

We delivered a 5 year old Auris with 80k on the clock to a customer. They hadn't seen the car. 

On Fri we delivered a 6 year old Focus to a customer. They hadn't seen the car. 

We delivered a £40k Range to a customer. He hadn't seen the car. 

It may not be for everyone but our customers trust us. We have a good reputation and we don't advertise because we get so many recommends and repeat business. 

as mentioned, this is rare, dealers that have reputations like you and I are rare, how he can find and harvest a group like ourselves to advertise thousands of decent cars to fall into the hands of realistic customers is the big challenge that I wish him well for