premi-motor

Dealer working from home vs Neighbour (problem)

OMG...its take me half an hour to read this thread as I also work from home, but have to say it was worth every second just to hear about frozen sausages!

7 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Hammer frozen sausages into his lawn so all the local wildlife turn up and dig up his garden every night. Works every time.

Thanks simply unethical, it’s wrong... what a waste of sausages... 

Some great responses!!!! :P HAHAHAA!!!

• Council complaint formalised and submitted.
  • "Subject  Access Request" made to the council under GDPR - to get any and all info which the council holds on us, reference to my name and our property - including the Cllr's emails (The best bit is that I mentioned I have already obtained some of these and so I will be expecting duplicates - so not like they can pick and choose). It will be interesting to see if there's been any breaches of the Data Protection Act - but since the Cllr's email which names me was already FW'd to neighbours by the nob-jockey this may already constitute a breach.
  • I've hand delivered a letter showing the grounds of my complaint to every neighbour who was included on the original email.
  • I also wrote a covering letter pointing out that unlike his email, I am including everyone - including him.

Since then, a neighbour has put a card through the post, and a couple of them have telephoned to say that they are sorry we had to deal with it and that they hope we get the apology we deserve. Other neighbours have laughed about the matter in the local pub, too - but EVERYONE has said that they have no business with what is parked on our drive and good luck to me.

- It's made my mother feel a lot better and has shown her that people weren't finger pointing and it was only this nob causing the issue.

I feel that I've pulled his pants down in front of everyone now so other than the Data Protection issue, I plan to leave it and move on.

...Hopefully he'll do the same.

Edited by premi-motor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, premi-motor said:

Some great responses!!!! :P HAHAHAA!!!

• Council complaint formalised and submitted.
  • "Subject  Access Request" made to the council under GDPR - to get any and all info which the council holds on us, reference to my name and our property - including the Cllr's emails (The best bit is that I mentioned I have already obtained some of these and so I will be expecting duplicates - so not like they can pick and choose). It will be interesting to see if there's been any breaches of the Data Protection Act - but since the Cllr's email which names me was already FW'd to neighbours by the nob-jockey this may already constitute a breach.
  • I've hand delivered a letter showing the grounds of my complaint to every neighbour who was included on the original email.
  • I also wrote a covering letter pointing out that unlike his email, I am including everyone - including him.

Since then, a neighbour has put a card through the post, and a couple of them have telephoned to say that they are sorry we had to deal with it and that they hope we get the apology we deserve. Other neighbours have laughed about the matter in the local pub, too - but EVERYONE has said that they have no business with what is parked on our drive and good luck to me.

- It's made my mother feel a lot better and has shown her that people weren't finger pointing and it was only this nob causing the issue.

I feel that I've pulled his pants down in front of everyone now so other than the Data Protection issue, I plan to leave it and move on.

...Hopefully he'll do the same.

Well done, you gotta stand up to these bullies.  ;)