Sign in to follow this  
Dave2302

2010 E250 CDI Wagon

Anyone know the "Book Time" for a 150k mile B service at MB ??

It's a real big service, Brake Fluid Exchange, Diff Oil, Trans Oil & Filter Pollen Filter, etc etc etc

Can't find it on my Autodata or Wurth :(

Don't wanna sell the job short, but I know MB would have the guys Trousers Pants, Arms Legs etc ;) 

TIA Dave

Tried that with a few Dealers, "They can't disclose that information", want my name, address, reg number, email, what colour knickers Mel has on, any stains etc etc etc etc :(

Job's here, I know I'll be chaper than MB, just don't wanna be too cheap lol, most of my customers aren't as Anal or High Miler as this guy, they get my "Full Service", this guy want's everything on the schedule, which I have, but I am having trouble putting hours to it !!

Best guess is around 5 - 6 hours, but I'd rather know for sure ;)

Then there is 3 Tyres, MOT, Rear Lamp, HVAC Sensor and 2 Rear Rollbar links :D

He's a very good Customer, pays up instantly etc etc ;)

Give MB in Glasgow or Edinburgh a call, give them Mel's maiden name and address and use reg number KR60DZD to quote for that service. 

43 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Give MB in Glasgow or Edinburgh a call, give them Mel's maiden name and address and use reg number KR60DZD to quote for that service. 

Cheers Nick, she just rang them ;)

It starts at 5 hours and goes up from there, if it needs Diff Oil Changing, Gearbox Oil & Filter Changing etc etc that's extra labour !!

31 minutes ago, Stalker said:

On my old, autodata it has it down at 5hrs! :blink:

Thanks, that's exactly what I was after, my Autodata (cracked snide) doesn't have "Service Labour" couldn't find it on the new Worth WOW either :(

So 9 hrs total it is then :D as it's already been for MOT yesterday, plus now having Diff Oil Change, Trans Oil Change, Full Brake Fluid Evac and Flush / Bleed, plus 2 Roll bar Links, Tail Lamp and HVAC Sensor on top of all the other shite, oh also needs Run Flat reset too since they fitted the Tyres ;)

What colour drawers DOES Mel have on? Just for research purposes...:ph34r:

Have you got a web cam ? :lol:

LOL, good job she's not here right now :D

It'll be none in an hour or so :ph34r: