Sign in to follow this  
Dave2302

For the MB Lovers amongst ya :)

Have the sound way up for that first Vid, then have a good laugh at the second one :D

Is that the idiot that took the 911 to the track and drove it with a terminal engine issue. LS swapped it and fucked it again!

13 hours ago, met said:

Is that the idiot that took the 911 to the track and drove it with a terminal engine issue. LS swapped it and fucked it again!

I think you are right there ;)

1 hour ago, whitestone679231 said:

Fecking knob

Yup !! Mind i was hoping there was gonna be a totalled S Class at the end of the 2nd vid, with the knob jockey crying :lol:

I have driven my S55Kompressor in "Dyno" Mode, only the once :o ............... and I'm used to going sideways through gravel track Stages at insane speeds, boys let me tell ya, a supercharged S Class is one hefty motor to be lighting up the rear end through twisties, switch it outta dyno and back to TC off (which it isn't actually it's just less "nanny") put Suspension in Sport 1 damping and then it will corner sideways very well without slinging you towards a cliff edge and scaring the shit out of you :D

1 hour ago, Blenheim Car Sales said:

Sounds insane, i love it

Yeah, that first Video sounds just like an Enzo or Lambo , you can't beat an N/A V12 for sounding very busy and howling at high RPM :D

The TT V12's although ballistic missiles in comparison just don't sound the same with an F1 type exhaust :( 

We have a lovely 1987 W124 in stock at the moment...the build quality is just amazing. Built to last a lifetime

It cost 25k in 1987 which was terrace house money!

Tried to post a picture but the file is too big

All the wasted spark V12's do that, but you can get Rebuilt ones now at half that price, and rebuilt Ignition Transformer too.

The usual reason they go is 2 fold ........................

Either tosser mechanic draws them out unevenly with a lever bar, which breaks the solder joints to board from the individual coils, or the Champagne / lemonade brigade don't pay out for a decent service, plug gaps end up about half a mile and the Firing Voltages go through the roof which stresses them until the power transistors on the board go pop.

One of my customers has 165k miles on his M275 V12, still both coil packs and tranny are original, always had it's plugs changed, and always used the Cassette Extractor tool, also always change the rubber boots when changing the plugs, they cost buttons from MB ;)

15 minutes ago, AAM90 said:

We have a lovely 1987 W124 in stock at the moment...the build quality is just amazing. Built to last a lifetime

It cost 25k in 1987 which was terrace house money!

Tried to post a picture but the file is too big

Nice Car

My 34,000 mile S Class was well over £110k when the original owner bought it new in 2006 :blink: 

He died, and I bought it off his son as a Barn Find non runner project for absolute buttons 10 years later and apart from the few remaining panels I have left to finish paintwork bits on, it is now back to absolutely perfect :)

If only some of the pesky Customers would gimme a break so I can finish it some time soon !! :D