Sign in to follow this  
GreenGiant

Ranty Friday 27 March

A few things have happened this week, on a personal level, that have involved trips to A&E, tests, wires, tubes, big electronic scanning thingies, sights and sounds of things you don't want to see and hear, and an opportunity to think about a lot of things.

So.

This week's rant is aimed fairly and squarely at.............

me.

Or, at least, people like me that spend too much time getting angry at strangers.

We all do things differently, I get that, but what I also now get is that if your 'different' isn't the same as my 'different' that is all that it is - different.

No need to pop an aneurism over it.

Therefore, if the BCAs and Auto Traders of this world want to abuse their positions by overcharging their customers and providing shoddy service, that's their problem. They don't really give a toss about my opinions (or yours for that matter); they are too busy trying to find more devious ways of relieving us of our hard-earned. And good luck to them.

If I don't like it, I'll go somewhere else. They'll still get rich.

And I'll live a bit longer.

Happy days.

GG I think everyone in this forum will agree with you but nothing is worth putting your health at risk! So take a couple if chill pills pop your feet up and relax for a wee while until you are back on track!

I'm sure everyone will joining me in wishing you a speedy recovery

Jim

• Like 1

GG's Friday rants are a web highlight of the week for me,  so I too wish you a speedy recovery, because the sooner your better the sooner your back ranting :)