Sign in to follow this  
otbarker

Current best motor listing deals?

Hi all

I'm wondering if any one has any information on any of the best deals for listing motors at the moment?? Are any providers listing sales or discounts on their listing fees?

I'd be interested in Autotrader, Gumtree/eBay, Car Guru, Motors.co.uk and any others that you think are value for money...

Cheers

If you are looking for the best listing deal go straight to motors.co.uk. They are so cheap, they don't need to give special discount. £90 for 20 vehicles per month. Can't beat it. 

If on the other hand you are looking for an advertiser that works have a look at some of the other active threads. 

Gumtree is a waste of time, and CarGurus is occasionally OK, but you're better off on the free package. Motors is about as good as CarGurus-that is not very. ebay Motors Pro works well for some (me included).  Exchange and Mart is quite cheap and they'll do you a website (an average one) but results are hit and miss. 

Most on here will recommend Autotrader (or the vocal ones at least) if you can get your head around the extortionate cost (I can't-but as Nick says: see other threads) if you're only a small operation then this is probably the place to try first.  Especially if turning over your stock quickly is a priority and you want to play the game with regards to price indicators and you are sensible with your profit margins.

So, yes everyone- that's me recommending Autoraper I think! :0)

Good luck!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Gumtree is a waste of time, and CarGurus is occasionally OK, but you're better off on the free package. Motors is about as good as CarGurus-that is not very. ebay Motors Pro works well for some (me included).  Exchange and Mart is quite cheap and they'll do you a website (an average one) but results are hit and miss. 

Most on here will recommend Autotrader (or the vocal ones at least) if you can get your head around the extortionate cost (I can't-but as Nick says: see other threads) if you're only a small operation then this is probably the place to try first.  Especially if turning over your stock quickly is a priority and you want to play the game with regards to price indicators and you are sensible with your profit margins.

So, yes everyone- that's me recommending Autoraper I think! :0)

Good luck!

Well, perhaps not but recognising it works, albeit, at a price.

best deals dont sell jack (unless you own tescos )

viewings by people wishing to purchase maketh the sale

so

market

price 

options

etc

would decree what you sell where

theres a chap on here bungs them on the sodden earth at the front of his garage and does ok ,uses the the reverse of the latest utility bill isused to script his carefully ochestrated latest bargain on offer take it or leave it upselling techniques

thing is the nearest train station is invernes and he has one bus a week and the next nearest car seller is 35 miles away but they do give free coffee to any mug walking in

oh and he likes mercs