Sign in to follow this  
Tedlikesstuff45

Volvo parts

Hi guys , I've had a couple of problems finding a Volvo supplier lately and I began looking into different websites from different countries and all. The first site i've stumbled upon is this one https://www.247spares.co.uk/volvo , UK based and all that but I've been looking into our Atlantic neighbours' sites too like https://www.autozone.com/parts and some different dealers from amazon that have pretty good shipping fees. What do you guys think ? I don't seem to find Volvo parts anywhere at a reliable pace and to get a decent deal too. Any help is strongly appreciated!

1 hour ago, andymc1973 said:

www.partsgateway.co.uk

i used them,so thankful the email address i gave them wasn't important

struggling to find details of where they are based

is it blackburn?

Edited by boring dave

It's a real struggle to find parts, especially well priced ones. We eventually bought a Cat C and broke it and it worked out cheaper.

5 minutes ago, tradegirl said:

It's a real struggle to find parts, especially well priced ones. We eventually bought a Cat C and broke it and it worked out cheaper.

ive done that but then you need a trade waste license to get rid of the bones, last one i gave to an itinerent and asked him to drop the transfer note in with £20 and he did

winning:P

• Like 1

Partsgateway is just an online search tool, stick the reg in and the breakers email you, use it a lot

22 hours ago, boring dave said:

ive done that but then you need a trade waste license to get rid of the bones, last one i gave to an itinerent and asked him to drop the transfer note in with £20 and he did

winning:P

We use a breaker who got rid of the bones. The rest is packed in a garage waiting to sell!

I'm pretty much only shifting volvo stuff these days and I'm loyal to  no-one in the parts game, I try my local breaker first purely so I can collect it straight away, if not the usual suspects listed above, ebay of course and www.volvobreakers.co.uk