Sign in to follow this  
EPV

Farthest Billy You've Had?

31 minutes ago, twerp said:

North or South ?

Dunno, they're flying from Dublin and they sounded to me like they were local to that area.

Just checked, it's ROI.

Do I need to do anything different?

6 minutes ago, EPV said:

Dunno, they're flying from Dublin and they sounded to me like they were local to that area.

Just checked, it's ROI.

Do I need to do anything different?

Don't get talked into you completing the export section with your details (you are not exporting it). I seem to remember you give them the full log book and keep a copy of their ID with the purchase receipt etc. 

Just now, Arfur Dealy said:

Don't get talked into you completing the export section with your details (you are not exporting it). I seem to remember you give them the full log book and keep a copy of their ID with the purchase receipt etc. 

Thanks.

To be fair to the chap he's bought a few from the UK and he told me I take a copy of his licence and passport, so he seems to know the score.

I'll do just that, copy of everything and give him the full V5.

Just now, EPV said:

Thanks.

To be fair to the chap he's bought a few from the UK and he told me I take a copy of his licence and passport, so he seems to know the score.

;)

2 hours ago, EPV said:

Thanks.

yes they want all the v5 for entering into the country

be aware they usually dont tax and think they can get away with it but theres anpr on the road to holyhead so they get fined or the paper trail comes to you and you have to furnish details so dont be doing weddings (confetti)with the receipt when hes gone

paperwork is everything:)

6 minutes ago, mrs maybe said:

yes they want all the v5 for entering into the country

be aware they usually dont tax and think they can get away with it but theres anpr on the road to holyhead so they get fined or the paper trail comes to you and you have to furnish details so dont be doing weddings (confetti)with the receipt when hes gone

paperwork is everything:)

Thanks very much for the help mate.

Over my 20 years doing this, I have sold loads to far away places.

Exported Nissan Navaras to the Russians, Freelanders and Autos to Nigerians. Vauxhall Brava pick up to Somalia where I heard the convert the rear axle to a gun turret!!

Also a disabled Doblo conversion last year to Cyprus as well as a Rolls Royce to Paphos.