Sign in to follow this  
Del Boy

P!ss Take

Never Trust a Copper springs to mind !!

Asshole !!

BTW, £140 isn't trade on an ML Battery, that's around my "marked up" Retail, so cop got fleeced lmao :)

I pay around 85 squids for an Oldham 3 yr warranty to fit big MB's, Oldham is actually either as good as or better than Yuasa ;)

1 hour ago, Area 51 said:

A Copper, falsifying evidence, jeeeeze

Oh no, I can't believe that :lol: 

Knew an ex rozzer a few years back; he was long term sick doing cash in hand decorating/car servicing while waiting to be pensioned off.. You will get the picture from that...

One of his favourite tales was how there was always a rush when he was "in work" to respond to calls of people not responding at residential address; where they had to force entry... This tale I heard in the early 90's.. the door would be kicked in and depending on the circumstances.. any loose items/valuables (cash) removed if the occupier was deceased.

I'm sure it isnt the same with all rozzers, in the very least I would hope not!

I was stunned to even be in earshot of such a story... not all surprised by the experiences highlighted above though...

Incidentally, the rozzer I speak of did get pensioned off and lump sum mid 90's; this cleared the mortgage and he moved to Spain on full pension at 49...

"Apologies if I’m repeating myself- but also true re:instructions; the first time I jumped into a Prius (hire car) and couldn’t get it to start. Spent twenty minutes shouting at the thing before I finally admitted defeat and went into ask the woman behind the desk how to do it"

Took one in last year. Had exact same problem!!