Sign in to follow this  
SuperLease

Buying stock

4 hours ago, trade vet said:

I think it was grey,I did not inspect it,my attention was drawn to it by the others watching the screen on the wall outside the ring.

Hello All. My first post after some time lingering.

Always attend the sales at BCA Newcastle, its where 90% of our stock comes from.

Anyhow that little Mini was truly exceptional, like new in every way. One owner with full Main Dealer history. In grey with full leather and a pan roof.

I went to buy it, had £6k for it and was pretty sure it was mine, oh how wrong I was. LOL.

Edited by Frazbomb

1 minute ago, Frazbomb said:

Hello All. My first post after some time lingering.

Always attend the sales at BCA Newcastle, its where 90% of our stock comes from.

Anyhow that little Mini was truly exceptional, like new in every way. One owner with full Main Dealer history. In grey with full leather and a pan roof.

I went to buy it, had £6k and was pretty sure it was mine, oh how wrong I was. LOL.

Welcome Frazbomb, its sounds like a collectors dream..... 

1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Agreed, I went to Bristol yesterday with my list of 30 which was wittled down to 12 after inspection, I actally bought 4 with only 1 being on the initial list which was a 2011 530d SE Touring 160k for £5900 with the tip and delivery, I thought that was cheap..... Also bought a T5 T30 122k in white for £4500 inc VAT Delivery and tip... 

insp-0001-1642313-1286401-1000.jpgi360-ext-0000-07025783-007.jpg

I thought I'd smoke the 530 for a while...

I think the T5 was the bargain there, although I'm sure you can £7995 the 530d.

I presume it has pro-nav?

Don’t celebrate your auction purchases until you’ve got them back & driven them!