Sign in to follow this  
Nick M.K.

How to beat ANPR

Spotted earlier :-)

"Sorry officer, someone's new tyre sticker must've fallen off"

IMG_8728.jpg

• Like 1

Counter productive, give any copper a sniff to stop you. Stay under the radar....

That should be.... don’t

• Like 1

Hmmm, yes, I can forsee an awkward cop slapping a "pervert the course of justice" charge for that, a very nasty offence although hard to prove with that particular example  ;)

sold a car to a customer 4 weeks ago,she came back after a week oh im thinking problem it was my own personal user i had sold her so i was concerned,turns out the car was fine but somebody had reversed into her and tried to not accept blame,she got the details took photos and basically went about her life for 3 days whilst i came back from holiday

on inspection it had somehow managed to twist the bonnet catch and misalign the bumper but the crash bar and light fittings were perfect

i quoted £450 to bring the car back to how it was seeing as she had purchased it off me so i started filling the estimate in and casually mentioned that would the customer be paying?

my customer says yes or i will inform the insurance so we did a check on the 65 plate mini that ran into her

it didnt exist whatsoever

this was in manchester so how many other cars are there out there cloned

so covering your plate up is the least of my concerns we need more police on the roads not speed cameras