Sign in to follow this  
Linctrader

MMA and WOMA - your experiences?

Evening! 

Interested to know your thoughts and experiences with MMA & WOMA - they seem to do lots of commercials and ex emergency service vehicles which I'm keen on. 

Good and bad, let's hear them. 

Thanks 

Used to got to WOMA for the police sales many many years ago, they had some nice vans even back then. I always thought they were 'straight shooters' for a small independent. Or at least they were compared to some of the 'bomb sites' I had locally here like Leyton car auctions (anyone remember them) and Bow?

MMA is a dyer place and they hate traders and make excuses in telling you, the fees they charge are set up to put non regulars off and therefore eye watering , last time i was there i would say 90% of the stock is purchased on line, the cafe is outstanding though.

WOMA is a great sale,it is a family business,discovered them in 94.I am not clued in on commercials but they have a good Metpol contract and there will be some good stuff.They have good franchised dealer and local authority stuff aswell,however it is busy and traders travel from far and wide to buy.When I was on the road buying,it was my favourite sale.Know nothing about MMA but you may also want to consider Brightwells.