Sign in to follow this  
trade vet

BCA record results

Net profit up 34%,WEBAC 219,000 cars sold up 15%,However WEBAC  profit per car up 30% ( must be Paul Schofield)....................On a nice note on page 17 of the financial statements it reads.....The company would like to thank all their loyal customers who have continued to stick with them over the years despite the ever increasing buyers fees and ongoing issues with BCA Assured complaints...............Sorry guys,that’s a load of bollicks,I just made it up !

• Like 2

They are obviously not keen on returning to the old pre internet days when hardly anyone turned up to daytime sales apart from a few salty old traders?

I could've guessed these results even by the average time it takes me to find a parking spot for one of their sales. 

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

Net profit up 34%,WEBAC 219,000 cars sold up 15%,However WEBAC  profit per car up 30% ( must be Paul Schofield)....................On a nice note on page 17 of the financial statements it reads.....The company would like to thank all their loyal customers who have continued to stick with them over the years despite the ever increasing buyers fees and ongoing issues with BCA Assured complaints...............Sorry guys,that’s a load of bollicks,I just made it up !

Lol. Very good.

Take away bca partner finance and I wonder what the results would be?

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

Net profit up 34%,WEBAC 219,000 cars sold up 15%,However WEBAC  profit per car up 30% ( must be Paul Schofield)

I love Paul Schofield, so much better than his brother Phillip who used to do his James Herriot impression on a Gofer

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

I love Paul Schofield, so much better than his brother Phillip who used to do his James Herriot impression on a Gofer

Yeah Paul Schofield I confused the celebrated Oscar Winning Shakespearing actor who was also Darth Vaders mate in the first Star Wars movie with Philip whose mate was Gordon the Gopher.....Sorry about that.

Its all down to the assured premiums they charge and do sweet FA for.. can we stop mentioning this ar*e Schofield..?

Why not chat his fellow presenter and their choice of summer frocks....

Last year most stuff I typed into WBAC was quoted online at pretty much bang on book value.

So far this year i've noticed that the vast majority of things i've typed in they've been offering 20% - 30% below book money for...and that's just the online valuations.

Have to say we're not complaining, nicked some cheap cheap stock from them in the last few months.

54 minutes ago, grant8064 said:

Last year most stuff I typed into WBAC was quoted online at pretty much bang on book value.

So far this year i've noticed that the vast majority of things i've typed in they've been offering 20% - 30% below book money for...and that's just the online valuations.

Have to say we're not complaining, nicked some cheap cheap stock from them in the last few months.

I bet you've also been stung a few times.. I'm still sore after this week's loss. I wouldn't really touch WEBAC now on.. mostly full of crap.

10 hours ago, AutoJacob said:

I bet you've also been stung a few times.. I'm still sore after this week's loss. I wouldn't really touch WEBAC now on.. mostly full of crap.

I don't mean buying their stuff out of auction (no way jose)...I mean the prices they are offering Joe public online seem to have dropped about 20% behind book compared to last year when they were offering book money online. Obviously they feel the brand is strong enough that they can squeeze the prices they're offering.

It's been good for us as we've had a few punters come to us for a double check on prices and been able to offer just that little bit more!

Always check WBAC prices when pricing up a swapper, I'd say 90% of people who want to chop something in know the value (despite lying and saying they don't know what it's worth) as they all check WBAC.

37 minutes ago, grant8064 said:

I don't mean buying their stuff out of auction (no way jose)...I mean the prices they are offering Joe public online seem to have dropped about 20% behind book compared to last year when they were offering book money online. Obviously they feel the brand is strong enough that they can squeeze the prices they're offering.

It's been good for us as we've had a few punters come to us for a double check on prices and been able to offer just that little bit more!

It's interesting

I was at a UKCG auction yesterday and there was a 2012 Merc C220 CDI Coupe AMG Auto, 44k, Silver,  Very Tidy

Cap Clean : £10,850

Sold : £9200

I wonder what they gave for it in order to sell at £1650 under Cap Clean?

Edited by twerp

3 minutes ago, twerp said:

It's interesting

I was at a UKCG auction yesterday and there was a 2012 Merc C220 CDI Coupe AMG Auto, 44k, Silver,  Very Tidy

Cap Clean : £10,850

Sold : £9200

I wonder what they gave for it in order to sell at £1650 under Cap Clean?

Had a Sportage someone was looking to sell yesterday. Glass £5600, CAP £5730, WBAC £4250. 

And when the punter turns up they'll still chip loads off