Sign in to follow this  
Arfur Dealy

07 Fiat Bravo 1.9 Multijet - Difficult to get into reverse

Well done Simon on the turn around, it's came up great. 

Still laughing from the point in the test drive video when you said it's really clean and you looked around the cabin thinking I can't fucking believe this is the same motor lol.. 

Where are the blue mats? Heehee!

4 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

LOL,OK, OK, I couldn't resist, yeah fair play to you, I think that'll sell ;) 

I also like your video appraisals

He’s my trader idol 

On 11/07/2018 at 11:07 PM, Linctrader said:

Well done Simon on the turn around, it's came up great. 

Still laughing from the point in the test drive video when you said it's really clean and you looked around the cabin thinking I can't fucking believe this is the same motor lol.. 

Where are the blue mats? Heehee!

It’s sold and gone to a new home :)

12 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

It’s sold and gone to a new home :)

How much did you get for it

59 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

£1390

F*** me, they must be desperate for cars down there. I wouldn’t of been able to raffle it off. 

I suppose as the old saying goes “shit sells”. Funnily enough I’ve got an ancient Mondog preliminarily advertised - I had so much interest on Saturday I put the price up £300 & this morning added yet another 2 punters to my phone list! The last time I had an old Mondeo was about 3 years ago & I couldn’t give it away. 

18 minutes ago, BHM said:

F*** me, they must be desperate for cars down there. I wouldn’t of been able to raffle it off. 

I suppose as the old saying goes “shit sells”. Funnily enough I’ve got an ancient Mondog preliminarily advertised - I had so much interest on Saturday I put the price up £300 & this morning added yet another 2 punters to my phone list! The last time I had an old Mondeo was about 3 years ago & I couldn’t give it away. 

There’s no rhyme or reason to any of this I find. I’ve got people falling over a 320i tourer that i’ve got up for sale with the auction photograph on it. I reckon I could sell 4 of the buggers. I guarantee if I bought 3 more they’d sit around for weeks. 

3 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

£1390

To me, this is the art of this trade.

Using years of experience (and a bit of gut feeling!), seeing the value of something in its working clothes and polishing profit into it. It’s something all these newbies lack the experience or even the inititative to do as it’s much easier to sit online asking basic questions on a forum these days!

6 hours ago, c_cars said:

To me, this is the art of this trade.

Using years of experience (and a bit of gut feeling!), seeing the value of something in its working clothes and polishing profit into it. It’s something all these newbies lack the experience or even the inititative to do as it’s much easier to sit online asking basic questions on a forum these days!

A very big LIKE :lol:

7 hours ago, c_cars said:

It’s much easier to sit online asking basic questions on a forum these days!

Hahaha, and talking-the-talk but never walking-the-walk. Tbh many of them sound like those emailer idiots on eBay. 

15 hours ago, BHM said:

Funnily enough I’ve got an ancient Mondog

Had to laugh, I had an 06 Diesel one, px from a month ago, Owed me ~ £210 with a fresh MOT on it. A guy phoned the other day and said he would be straight round, I really thought it was sold, but he didn't show.

Same guy called in here this morning, full of apologies, (fell off a hill, dog died, curried guts, granny shat the bed etc etc), but he had £900 in his hand and drove it away :D

That's 3 this month so far, so a busy month for my Sales :lol: I'll have to get some of the stock Cars fixed and tested now !!