Mikey360

What repairs/servicing won't you tackle?

57 minutes ago, justina3 said:

My dent guy has gone to london to do a roof on a new Bently a full week all expenses paid, havent you london folk got anyone any good you have to steal ours...very odd. 

Sounds like some cheapskate has phoned every dent guy in the UK to get the cheapest quote! :lol:

Just now, met said:

Sounds like some cheapskate has phoned every dent guy in the UK to get the cheapest quote! :lol:

Nope was an insurance job, he quoted for it bonkers money for a few days work, in all honesty i dont blame him for going just bloody nightmare i have to wait until monday.

Just now, justina3 said:

Nope was an insurance job, he quoted for it bonkers money for a few days work, in all honesty i dont blame him for going just bloody nightmare i have to wait until monday.

Yeah, strange? Must have been a Bentley owner from 'up north':D

Use a couple of local garages for mots and in depth repairs etc and use two mobile mechanics for servicing and repairing basic stuff 

I don't mind doing some little jobs on my own maybe discs and pads  an oil change or a valet 

But mostly these days I prefer to stick to the buying and selling 

been doing a lot of buying lately as an agent sourcing vehicles for a couple of independent car and van dealers from bca and manheim  

Edited by Casper